SERVICES & MARKETING SUPPORT
We write, develop and edit content for all forms of marketing and advertising mediums - from email blasts and social media posts to advertisements, corporate collateral, website or slide show content and sales materials. Whether your "voice" needs to be corporate, technical or promotional in nature, we vary our writing style to capture the proper tone and convey the desired message and engage your audience. In an age of information overload and instant gratification, it's often critical to reach your target quickly and concisely. Professional copywriting can make the difference between mediocre messaging and successful marketing!
At Promotional Insights, we specialize in creating unique concepts for your next campaign, event, product launch or project. After developing an initial theme, we can enhance the program by drafting a related tag line, designing a companion logo and defining appropriate imagery, illustration or decoration to help bring that theme to life. When done well, a smart creative concept can buy your brand/product/company mounds of quality mindshare for years to come. Often, in this age of abbreviated social media, a short tag line or cool concept is the best (and only) chance you have to grab your target audience's attention!
Whether contracted to go hand-in-hand with our creative and copywriting services, or working from your ideas and existing content, Promotional Insights can provide quality design and layout services for all your sales, marketing and business needs. Depending upon the project, we often present multiple design concepts for a client to choose from, including varying imagery or illustration, font choice, layout, etc. From there, we fine tune the chosen design until the final product is complete and our client is satisfied. Along the way, we'll provide valuable guidance and suggestions on how to create a more impactful piece or suggestions on how to cut costs without cutting quality. We can quote design services on a per-hour or per-project basis.
Incentive programs can be used as single, standalone marketing tool or utilized as part of a larger strategic marketing plan. In either case, to create a successful incentive program, we begin by examining your ultimate objective: Are you looking to simply increase awareness? Encourage customer/partner loyalty? Reward employees? Drive additional sales? Once defined, Promotional Insights can develop, manage and fulfill all aspects of your promotional program from start to finish:
• Determine the most effective type of incentive program (front/back-end rebates, sales contests, spiff programs, etc.)
• Prize/Reward selection (cash, check, gift cards, travel awards, event tickets, etc.)
• Develop Official Program Rules, Terms & Conditions to ensure compliance and define participation/eligibility parameters
• Create related marketing materials for promoting the incentive (posters, flyers, handouts, media posts, email blast, etc.)
• Manage program administration including: sales verification, eligibility compliance, client/customer service inquiries, reporting, billing, periodic updates and final ROI analysis
• Prize procurement and fulfillment (issue, package and mail prize/checks; issue and file 1099 Income forms as required)
Promotional Insights is happy to customize a program that allows you to utilize your available resources, while we provide only those services and support needed. Contact us for more information.
We offer complete print services utilizing several key partners and wholesale print vendors. Our print pricing is very competitive and we often beat local printers and costly "print & ship" chain shops - especially on rush orders. We regularly produce high quality signage and printed material for tradeshows, events and executive summits, including:
• Banners: retractable, free-standing (X-frame type), hanging
• Tabledrapes or table runners (from one color to full color)
• Booth backdrops, skins, tents, literature stands, and other accessories
• Posters (unmounted/mounted/easelback)
• Sales materials, corporate collateral, flyers
• Handouts, tent cards, door hangers
• Direct mail, EDDM, postcards
You may know them as "chachkas", "giveaways", "freebies" or "premium incentives". But too often these branded items are overlooked or underestimated as a legitimate marketing tool. A well thought out, custom branded promotional product can promote your brand while generating awareness, increasing exposure, garnering "good will" and/or driving increased sales. Sometimes, the right item simply "makes a splash" which can have untapped potential to create a buzz through social media. From pennies a piece to executive gifts that run into the hundreds of dollars, we have the knowledge, creativity and connections to procure the perfect premium item for your next campaign or event. As a ASI member and distributor, we have direct access to thousands of manufacturers who custom brand most any item you can imagine. See below for a short list of customizable product categories. Feel free to call us for estimates and ideas.
• Apparel (silkscreened, embroidered, heat transfer or digital full color)
• Awards (all materials: glass, wood, metal, crystal & styles: frames, free-standing, hanging)
• Executive Gifts (clocks, watches, pens, cufflinks, designer personal items)
• Food Items (bulk/gift packed candy, gum, mints, chocolate)
• Household Items (glass/barware, home decor, kitchen items)
• Office Items (pens, notepads/folios/journals, desk accessories)
• Packaging (retail boxes, bags, totes, luggage, computer bags)
• Technology (flash drives, USB ports, chargers, phone cases)
• Party Accessories (buttons, sunglasses, toys, temporary tattoos, glow/light up items)
As mentioned in our Incentive Programs section, Promotional Insights can handle procurement and fulfillment for any program, incentive or event. Need help creating, packaging and shipping customized invitations, welcome kits or thank you baskets? Need a third party to procure, issue and manage check issuance, gift card awards and travel prizes? What about storing inventory and issuing required 1099 Misc Income forms for prize recipients? Big or small, we'll handle it all. Need help with event planning and/or recruitment? Call us today to find out more about our fulfillment options and capabilities.